Week 4 – No more playing the waiting game
How long do you want to wait to review your marketing results? Every other month? Once a quarter? Twice a year? You need to know quickly who hears your message and how they intend to respond to it.
Email marketing gives you the option to move forward with your marketing and recruiting initiatives quickly and confidently. When you prepare an email to recruit fresh new talent, you want to be sure you include the following information:
- An explanation why they are receiving this email
- Links, logos, and images that link back to your website
- A strong call-to-action (why should they apply to your school?)
You will know that your message is getting through effectively when people begin clicking on your email links or respond directly by submitting resumes.
MMS has free resources at your disposal to help you master the medium with successful email marketing methods that will help you achieve your objectives.
- An online tutorial: “Successful Email Marketing Methods”
- A white paper: “Successful Email Marketing Methods”
- An email checklist that guides you through the steps needed to put together a winning email with MMS
- Professional staff to provide personal assistance with email creative and deployment
MMS also offers a multi-prong approach to delivering of your message to the market you are reaching by combining our email marketing and direct mail services. Contact MMS to learn how their experience team can aid in a better response rate for your campaign.