They are the skilled health providers, the trusted dispensers of medicines and the coordinators of care. No, these are not the doctors or the physician’s assistants – these are the nurses and they play an integral part in the approval process of hospitals.
Not only are nurses able to help reduce costly medical errors, increase access to health care, manage and improve care coordination and contain costs, they are able to make sound decisions independently of physicians. As a medical marketer, this means you should be willing not only to speak to the doctors, but speak to the nurses, as well.
As a society, we have long recognized that nurses are integral to healthcare. Nurses have consistently ranked as one of the most trusted groups of professionals in the country. However, a recent Gallup poll discovered that we aren’t fully utilizing the skills and talents that nurses offer—and that’s a waste of a valuable resource.
Those medical professionals surveyed said they would like to see nurses have more influence in a number of key areas, including reducing medical errors and improving patient safety (90%); improving quality of care (89%); promoting wellness and expanding preventive care (86%); improving health care efficiency and reducing costs (84%); coordinating care through the health care system (83%); helping the health care system adapt to an aging population (83%) and increasing access to health care (74%).
Ready to help nurses improve health care efficiency and reduce costs? Contact Medical Marketing Service (MMS) to gain privileged access to four exclusive email databases:
- NP-E-MailSM Nurse Practitioners Email Broadcast
- Clinical Nurse Specialist E-Mail
- Nurse Midwife (CNM) Email
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Email
MMS has an unsurpassed 97% deliverability because we use:
- Double-permissioned emails from physicians and other professionals themselves at their preferred address, whether it be office or personal, to achieve unrivaled response (click-through) rates, and
- State-of-the-art delivery infrastructure to get your message past filters and in the right inbox, the one recipients actually use
For more information about connecting with nurses via email and direct mail, contact MMS at
1-800-MED-LIST or visit our website at http://www.mmslists.com.